Thursday 22 March 2012

Choosing my Lottery Numbers based on 3:14am

Acting on a leap of faith and trying to unravel the universal message being sent to me through the whatever, I am planning to place my lottery numbers based upon the premise that 3:14am is a message being sent and not just my subconscious trying the make me go mad.

Here is my train of thought :

Message       : 3:14am,
Derivatives    : "3.14", "314", "Three One Four", "Three Fourteen", "3 14"

If you take the Dirk Gently Holistic view of this it will be incredible interesting with the interconnect-ability of everything.  This should mean if I read the results of my search correctly then I will be a millionaire at some point in the future?

Armed with the trusty words, that never fail, "Google it", I do and this is exactly how I plan to choose my lottery numbers.  I am obviously not going to post my number and the result until after the draw has happened, after all, I may have an unUsual mind but it is not a stupid mind, I dont plan to share my new age fortune with anyone but my wife and son.

Mathematically could I be haunted by π (Pi) 3.14159265 etc etc etc, but you tube came to the rescue, there really are some unUsual people on there, felt right at home.  Don't watch all of that video it will put you into a digit infested coma.  My favorite bit is the single second 1 minute and 40 seconds in, "190914" may I can see if these link into my lottery numbers.

Research Done and during my search I found that nearly everything appears to be a red herring and had a few laughs at some of the results I had got i.e.  Three Point One Four on You Tube very funny.

If you do Google 3:14am there are currently  36,000,000 results, is this a sign of one of my numbers, I don't actually mean  36,000,000, as the UK Lotto only has numbers 1 - 49 and only allows 6 number to be picked.  However if you break it down could 36 be one of those numbers?

However if you Google the Date it sparked the Idea for my original post which was 27/08/2011 3:14am, I get 2,460,000 results at time of publishing this.

So Google showed me the way and I found a great deal, so the biggies include Amazon.com, search Three One Four, rubbish or 3.14 uninteresting, three fourteen dull unless you are interested in In Quest of Wisdom Book Three of Seafoam on the Sand: Fourteen Treatises on Controversial Topics Offering Some Unconventional Thoughts to Challenge Your Convictions or Reinforce Them at $25.45, I didn't think so.

I will continue with my research and let you know the outcome, however if this experiment works I will probably not be doing the blog anymore as I will be able to hire an unUsual sort to do it for me.  When / if it fails I am not going to count it as a failure because they will be the correct numbers I will just need to go back and figure out the correct date they will win.

Links I found that really did interest me though


Not my picture this is directly off his blog.
Laser 3.14  And so the flowers screamed.

Are you reading me?






iGoogle at 3:14am
6 Writing tips from John Steinbeck, via Neil Gaiman.

Warning : Plasfort the defender of Arcadia could be the one doing this after all and the world could be due to end at 3:14am on 21st December 2012.

See you next year y'all.

2 comments:

Pcrtrg said...

OK, I now have my Numbers, I now need to apply the same principles to find the correct date to run with.

I will get my assistant to keep you updated after I have collected the winnings.

James E. Parker said...

I should've applied this method our Lotto here in the states recently hit 640 Million (USD) three people won it and had to split it last week...poor them, hope they all have enough to scrape by. Wonder if any of them used 314 in their numbers.