Saturday 27 August 2011

Three Fourteen am

If it is at all possible to be plagued by a time i think I am, 3.14am the time I seem to wake most mornings.  I say wake, what actually happens is I am awake and this time seems to be the single minute in the dark I look at the time.

Shall we investigate a few possibilities for this one time, for example, Am I being drawn to 3.14am because I was wronged or have wronged at this time and my subconscious is reminding me of it.  Or maybe Plasfort the defender of Arcadia has a laser pointed at this time through the aeon's of space, time and Caesar, the laser can only penetrate our reality at 3.14am to communicate its SOS or disgust to us, I will try to communicate back next time.

Is my head trying to help me with the things I can write about as I don’t seem to get any time recently to continue with writing my Pulitzer prize winning novel all about Faeries.  However 3.14am is allowing me to write complete crap like this and keeps my brain firmly wired into whatever it is that makes, or allows, this drivel to be written.

Is it to be a biblical reference, the book of Job 3:14 in basic English says, “With the Kings and the wise one of the earth, who put up great houses for themselves.”  Still looking for a theological explanation the book of revelation 3;14 says, “…These things saith the Amen, the faithful and the true witness, the beginning of the creation of god.”  What a trip.

If you google 3.14am, all the results appear to be the times at which things have been posted on various blogs, You Tube and or anything else apart from the glaringly obvious, Vagina* Suicide at 3.14am.

Let me tell what I think it is and you can quote me on this, “it is a pain in the arse”.

No comments: