Monday 3 December 2012

Mr Hester desert island disaster

Stranded on an island walking in circles for years,
Knowing my family is probably drenched in tears,
My absence at the table is down to a treacherous hand,
An individual punishing me to live on scorched sand,
My loneliness is bearable knowing that one day,
A debt I will have and I am desperate to repay,
Hope in my heart as the anger begins to fester,
Waiting to get my hands on that ugly purple faced jester,
He flew abroad in my personal private jet,
To meet up with clients their business I will vet,
Little did I know there was an alternative plan,
The jet was to crash my trip down the pan,
For now that I know he wanted me out of the way,
Sitting in my seat and taking my all of my pay,
His bank balance swells and continues to grow,
Profits and trading with the seed that I did sow,
He took my ideas, my files and my chair,
For I will make him pay and burn off his hair,
A partner in business now a hated foe,
His life I will take from mane to his toe,
He will not be able to wriggle away,
Each and every moment is planning for the day,
He will steel and pilfer all that I own,
I will take back in small I will atone,
He was suave and deadly in his business like manner,
A picture he painted like those on a sales banner,
He could talk to everyone and make them spend big,
Ice to the Eskimos or oil to an oil rig,
But he didn't have the one thing that he did wish,
The black leather seat in my office with a tank full of fish,
My prison here on this island is a canvas for my payback,
All this time planning and scheming from my prefab beach shack,
He will feel what is meant by wrath,
When I return and he crosses my path.

No comments: