Monday 5 September 2011

The choice is in the meaning

That didn't happen before, we don't have a cellar, this house was built on rock, slate floors.  They are solid slate floors we put laminate, oak effect laminate, flooring on top of the slate we even filled in the gaps in the slate because the underlay needs to be laid on flat properly finished floors.  So where did this door come from, bit of a stupid question, I don't know where it came from, I didn't put it there, I wouldn't have put it there, not there, it is in the middle of the living room.

The door emanates a pure brilliant white light from around the edges of one side, the other is nothing just black nothing, am I dreaming? is this a dream, I am going to wake and it be gone.  Maybe it isn't really here and I am not really here, where is here?  Maybe the door is a similar sort of thing to the obelisk in 2001.  But it is a door in my 2011, if I open the door what will I see what will I find.  Which knob should I turn, should I turn a knob, there is no key hole below the knob but there is a spy hole in the middle.

If I look through the spy hole what will I see, will I continue asking mindless what if questions when I can answer them all by doing any one of them.  But what if I do one of them and I do something that doesn't agree with me.  I look closely at the spy hole and just below it on one side is the number 7 but on the other side is the number 1.  Are they symbolic?

Number 1 seems innocent enough, one choice? are there different doors with different numbers, on a dice the numbers on opposite sides add to seven, but opposite sides of this door add to eight.  Not a throw of the dice then, number 1 first choice? is it a choice or is it destined which door I am going to open.  Fate, is it real, if so I have already opened this door or not, in Terminator the film, it says something like, "no fate but the one you make for yourself." in that case fate doesn't exist and nothing is destined and now becomes a choice.  Number one, is this a reflection of a new beginning, is this obvious, the number one on the side of the door that is emanating light, it says open me and all will be well?

Number 7, seven deadly sins, the Seven Sleepers, seventh son of a seventh son, the number seven crops up in both good and evil stories.  No light is being shed, is this significant.  Open this door and you can make everything what you want.  But what if it signifies the powers of evil and what is beyond that door will be my downfall.  However Lucky 7, the number 7 is lucky if you believe who or whatever it is that chooses numbers.  But I read somewhere that the number seven is is magical and mystical. 

Blistering white light, the number 1 it could be the stairway to heaven, it could be the land of white doves and fluffy pillows everything is pointing to it being good over evil and the spy hole is just white when you look through it.  No light, a dull blackness through the spy hole and the number 7 is it a number of evil or is it a number of good and magic?

Only one way to find out, Number 1 or number 7?  I turn the handle and ........


No comments: